Check out the videos below where faculty members talk specifically how they use these tools to accomplish their teaching and learning goals. You will need a Davidson email address to view the videos.
If you have a strategy or method you would like to share, please contact Sundi Richard (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CatmeChris Paradise from the Biology Department talks about how he uses CATME. If […]
- FlipgridPeter Penar from the Political Science Department talks about how he uses Flipgrid. […]
- Hypothes.isYan Zhuang from the Computer Science and Mathematics Departments talks about he uses […]
- MoodleSusana Wadgymar from the Biology Department talks about how she uses Moodle. Moodle […]
- SlackLaura Sockol from the Psychology Department talks about how she uses Slack. Slack […]
- WordPress BlogsRachel Pang from the Religious Studies Department talks about how she uses WordPress […]