We support faculty and student digital media projects, mostly in the classroom but also other projects related to the college. Below are some guiding resources for booking equipment, booking time in the Podcast Studio or a work station in the Media Lab, finding open source media (e.g., photos, video, music), and using editing software (e.g., Adobe products, Audacity).
- Book a computer station in the Podcast Studio or the Media Lab
- Podcast Studio and Media Lab Passcodes
- Using Audacity in the Podcast Studio T&I Knowledge-Base Article
- Creative Commons and Public Domain Music Spreadsheet
- To reserve equipment or click the button below
For further questions, email Digital Media Specialist Thomas Espy at firstname.lastname@example.org.