Warpwire makes it easy to capture and manage video within learning environments, and delivers insight into the way communities engage with content.
- You can use Warpwire to record your camera, microphone, and desktop simultaneously to create lecture videos for asynchronous learning (Note: Warpwire will create separate video files for each video source). Once you are finished creating your videos, they will be available through the Warpwire folder on your Moodle course page.
- You can use Warpwire to create short videos throughout the week to update students on a certain topic or assignment.
- You can upload videos to the Warpwire folder found in the Moodle course.
Tips and Tricks:
- Capture Beta: The Capture Beta feature within Warpwire is the latest iteration of our in-browser capture technologies. With this latest version, Warpwire users can now record up to four different video sources simultaneously. Each video source is saved as a separate media asset for selected playback after completion.
- Capture from a Webcam or Camera
- Capture from a Mobile Device
- Screen Capture
- Uploading Media