Warpwire makes it easy to capture and manage video within learning environments, and delivers insight into the way communities engage with content.
Note* “Capture Beta” is now the default capture. Choosing “Camera Capture” or “Screen Capture” will take you to the multi-source capture window shown in the Capture Beta video below.
- You can use Warpwire to record your camera, microphone, and desktop simultaneously to create lecture videos for asynchronous learning (Note: Warpwire will create separate video files for each video source). Once you are finished creating your videos, they will be available through the Warpwire folder on your Moodle course page.
- You can use Warpwire to create short videos throughout the week to update students on a certain topic or assignment.
- You can upload videos to the Warpwire folder found in the Moodle course.
Tips and Tricks:
- Multi-Source Capture Warpwire’s Multi-Source Capture tool is an in-browser capture system, where no app is required to use. Users can record up to four different video sources simultaneously.
- Capture from a Mobile Device
- Screen Capture
- Uploading Media