The page contains a slider that juxtaposes two images where users can slide back and forth between them. There is a before image, which appears on the left, and an after image, which appears on the right. Both can be slid to unveil their full width and image content or be exposed at half-width to stand in comparison to one another.
A screenshot of the header of Digital Learning website home page, which shows the following text: “Digital Learning” as the title, with the subtitle “We partner with the college community to critically explore and design uses of technology in teaching, learning, and research” underneath it.
All annotations on this image are hand-written and -drawn on a white, printed sheet of paper with typed-out text that reads title of “Digital Learning” with subtitle underneath of “We partner with the college community to critically explore and design uses of technology in teaching, learning, and research.”
Title: Digital Learning
Four overlapping circles around the title words, Digital Learning, in different colors. The top-left circle, research; top-right, instruction; bottom-left, design; bottom-right, media. A line in the center-point of all four circles draws out and reads “We work here.”
Subtitle: We partner with the college community to critically explore and design uses of technology in teaching, learning, and research.
Various annotations on the subtitle mission statement of the Digital learning team.
- WE: lines extending from it that read, from top to bottom, “Sundi, Thomas, Daniel, Tiffany, Fellow, consultants”
- PARTNER: highlighted word with four bullet points, two above the word and two below. The two above read “team, support” and the two below, “collaborate, work”
- COLLEGE: a hashtag underneath it that says #wildcat
- COMMUNITY: word is circled with an arrow pointing to a list that reads, “students, faculty, staff, instructors”
- CRITICALLY: two words underneath that read “evaluative, analytically”
- EXPLORE & DESIGN: two-sided arrows pointing to each other with the word “iterative?” underneath
- TECHNOLOGY: highlighted word with arrows coming out that point to 7 topics, “davidson domains, video, moodle, edX, audio, online research & digital tools, podcasts” written in a circle around the word, evenly spaced out, starting at 12 o’ clock with “davidson domains” moving clockwise
- TEACHING: highlighted word with words “imparting knowledge” underneath
- LEARNING: highlighted word with words “visual, aural, kinesthetic, (gaining knowledge), #goals” listed underneath with drawing of an eye by “visual,” ear by “aural,” and hand by “kinesthetic”
- RESEARCH: highlighted word with words “systematic investigation” and drawing of a magnifying glass underneath